Our grandmother, Roberta, knew how to make everyone feel special. She prepared and presented her food with care.
each and every time.
That was her standard. that’s our standard.
- We will prepare our food as if preparing for our grandchildren, taking time, tasting it, simmering it and caring about it.
- Every person we interact with at work is our customer. Our responsibility is to treat our customers as our own grandchildren.
- When I enter the doors of work, I will make my work a priority, focusing on being accurate, safe and clean. My focus on work will mimic my grandmother’s focus on me.
- We will treat our co-workers as our grandmother’s treated us.
- We will take time to make our customers feel special daily.